Pot brownies or space cakes are probably the most well-known and popular edible.
Here’s how to make them!
- 1/2 cup of pot butter
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients: cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder together in a mixing bowl
- Melt butter down in a saucepan, but do not let it boil.
- Mix sugar and vanilla into the butter (when mixing you will want your butter warm but not hot.)
- Next mix the dry and wet ingredients together along with your eggs.
- Beat the mixture in your mixing bowl until velvety.
- Pour the brownie batter into your baking pan.
- Put the brownies in the oven to bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to check if it is done (if there is no batter on the toothpick after poking the brownie, it is ready!)
- Allow brownies to cool and add icing if you desire!
Protip: An easier approach is to buy store bought brownie mix. Add in your canna-butter and cook as per the box’s instructions!
Medical Marijuana Consulting (MMC)